The Scientific Advisory Board of the LBI ArchPro consists of five independent, internationally renowned scientists. The Board provides expert advice on strategic questions concerning the research programme of the LBI ArchPro as well as on the development of individual academic careers within the institute and the overall organisation, guiding the institute to reach and ensure highest standard and quality of research.
The members of the Scientific Advisory Board are
- Prof. Maurizio Forte, Duke University, Durham, USA
- Prof. Joakim Goldhahn, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Prof. Kay Kohlmeyer, Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Julian Richards, University of York, UK
- Prof. Patrick Ryan Williams, The Field Museum of Natural History & University of Illinois at Chicago, USA