IC ArchPro workshops
Over the past years several 3 to 4 day workshops with an equivalent of 5ECTS have been organized in cooperation with the LBI ArchPro within the teaching programme of the IC ArchPro, including teachers from the LBI ArchPro staff, LBI partners and external experts.
- Airborne Remote Sensing (ZAMG, Vienna, November 28th-30th 2011)
- Geophysical archaeological prospection (ZAMG, Vienna, February 27th-29th 2012)
- Geomatics (Schwarzenbach, Lower Austria, June 18 th-20th 2012)
- Interpretation (Poysdorf, Lower Austria, November 26th-29th 2012)
- Using Structure-from-Motion based Applications in Archaeology (Uni Vienna, Vienna, January 29th 2013)
- Geoarchaeology I. The Basics (UNI Wien, Vienna/Hornsburg, Lower Austria, July 22th -25th 2013)
The workshops have been attended in average by 20 – 30 young researchers from the IC ArchPro, the LBI ArchPro and the LBI ArchPro partners. For the workshop "Geoarchaeology I. The Basics", Ph.D. researchers had two days of hands-on practical training in geoarchaeogical methods in conjunction with an excavation conducted by partners Uni Vienna and VIAS.