Scientific Advisory Board
The SAB provides expert advice on strategic questions concerning the research programme of the LBI ArchPro as well as on the development of individual academic careers within the institute and the overall organisation, guiding the institute to reach and ensure highest standard and quality of research.
The Scientific Advisory Board of the LBI ArchPro consists of five independent, internationally renowned scientists:
- Maurizio Forte (Duke University, Durham, USA)
- Anitra Fossum (Municipality of Sande, Vestfold County, Norway)
- Kay Kohlmeyer (HTW Berlin, Germany)
- Maria Theresa Norn (DEA Kopenhagen & Aarhus University, Denmark – chair)
- Patrick Ryan Williams (The Field Museum of Natural History & University of Illinois at Chicago, USA)